LOS ANGELES (April 29, 2022) – SQUARE ENIX® invites players to participate in the new FINAL FANTASY® VIII collaboration event in the hit mobile title, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide since its launch. Beginning today, players can summon epic FINAL FANTASY VIII units, claim login bonuses and more, in celebration of the collaboration with the iconic and beloved RPG.
New content for the limited time collaboration event includes:
- Rinoa & Angelo Step-Up Summon – From April 28, 2022, players will have the chance to obtain Rinoa & Angelo (NV) as a featured unit from the Rinoa & Angelo Step-Up Summon. By performing the Rinoa & Angelo Step-Up Summon, players can obtain a Summon Coin (Rinoa & Angelo) and an NV Exchange Ticket (Rinoa & Angelo) with each step. Players can also obtain 200 VIP Coins on step four, and 25 Super Trust Moogle Exchange Tickets on step five by completing the step-up summon. Additionally, players can exchange 10 NV Exchange Ticket (Rinoa & Angelo) to obtain Rinoa & Angelo (NV).
- A Girl and Her Dog Login Bonus – Players who login every day until May 11 can obtain a Neo Vision Awakenable 5★ Lone Lion Squall Unit, NV EX Ticket (4 ★ / 5 ★ /NV) x2, Guaranteed Ticket (4 ★ / 5 ★ /NV) x1 and more.
- King Mog Event - Balamb Garden in Crisis – Players who clear the King Mog Event can collect event currency to exchange for exciting rewards, including the materials to awaken the 5★ Lone Lion Squall unit to a Neo Vision unit, until May 11.
- Knights of Grandshelt Discounted Step-Up Summon – Until June 1, players can perform a discounted Step-Up Summon which includes one guaranteed NV unit on step four. Players will obtain a Summon Coin (Knights of Grandshelt) and NV Exchange Ticket (Knights of Grandshelt) for completing each step, as well as exchange 20 NV Exchange Ticket (Knights of Grandshelt) for a Knights of Grandshelt (NV). Additionally, featured unit summon rates are boosted for the NV guaranteed unit only on step four.
Before Brave Shift After Brave Shift
- All’s Well that Rains Well Login Bonus – Until May 5, players who login every day can obtain a NV EX Ticket (5★/NV), Guaranteed Ticket (4 ★ / 5 ★/ NV), Lapis (in-game currency) x100, and more.
- Free Weekly 5 Summon – Players can summon from this banner for free once a week to obtain five 5★ or NV units guaranteed until June 8th.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 168 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 88 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
# # #
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS ©2015-2022 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
FINAL FANTASY VIII ©1999 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
FINAL FANTASY, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, TOMB RAIDER and TRIPLE TRIAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.